Vegetable / Soup / Others Recipes
Tofu Fish Roll
- 300g fish fillet,
1 piece of tofu,
40g pine mushroom,
2 stalks of spring onion,
100ml of water,
pinch of cornstarch
- Cut fillet into long slices and soak with salt water. Beat egg in a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse carrots, pine mushrooms, spinach and spring onions. Skin carrots and cut into strips. Blanch spring onions for later use.
- Cut spinach into sections and blend into juice with water. Strain juice for later use.
- Remove tofu, wash and cut into thick pieces before placing into a steamer.
- Place carrot strips and pine mushrooms atop fish slices, roll up and tie with spring onions, dip fish roll base with egg and place atop tofu. Steam for 8 minutes and remove.
- Gravy: Heat up oil in a pan, pour in steam fish stock, scallop stock and spinach juice. Bring to boil, thickened with cornstarch water and pour over tofu fish roll. Serve.