Vegetable / Soup / Others Recipes
- 200g mustard green cut into small pieces
15g ginger (sliced)
40g Chinese mushroom (soaked & sliced)
20g mushroom (sliced)
20g carrot (sliced)
100g gluten (soaked in hot water & rinsed)
15g black moss (soak & rinsed)
2 tbsp oil
- Heat up a pot of water. Place mustard green and lightly blanch. Remove and drain.
- Heat up oil in a pot. Sauté ginger.
- Add Chinese mushroom, mushroom, mustard green, black moss, carrot, gluten and stir-fry till fragrant.
- Add mushroom stock and water, stir-fry briefly. Cover with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add cornstarch mixture for thickening and serve.