Vegetable / Soup / Others Recipes
Lemon with Honey Sea Coconut Ice Cream
- 100ml Woh Hup Lemon Sauce
200ml fresh milk
240ml fresh cream
2 tbsp smoothie powder
50g fine sugar
30ml hot water
50g honey sea coconut, shredded
- Mix hot water with smoothie powder and sugar.
- Stir in Woh Hup Lemon Sauce into fresh milk and mix well. Add in smoothie mixture and blend well. Set aside.
- Pour fresh cream into mixer and beat on high speed until cream thickens.
- Fold in smoothie mixture into thickened cream and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an ice-cream maker and freeze for about 2½ hours.
- Loosen the half set ice-cream by stirring with a spoon or spatula and freeze it for another 3 hours until ice-cream sets.
- Scoop ice-cream into serving bowls, and garnish with honey sea coconut