Seafood / Meat Recipes
Stir-fried Prawns with Special Sauce
- 300g large prawns (shelled, keep tail intact and slit the back),
some sesame oil,
15g spring onion sections,
15g sliced lemongrass,
some bonito flakes
- some salt,
- Steep prawns briefly in Marinade.
- Heat up some oil. Scald prawns briefly in oil. Remove and drain.
- Heat up some oil and sesame oil. Sauté spring onion and lemongrass. Add Special Soy Sauce, stir until fragrant.
- Add prawns and toss quickly to fully soak up the sauce. Garnish with bonito flakes and serve.
Chef’s Note: Thai yellow sugar adds a tinge of refreshing sweetness to the Special Soy Sauce. Besides prawns, you can also match the sauce with squid, sliced fish and chicken for variety.