Seafood / Meat Recipes
Clay Pot Seafood Tofu (Serves: 3-4)
- 2 tubes Tofu, diced
3 slices ginger
1 tbsp chopped garlic
100g Broccoli, cut into florets
50g button mushroom
200g prawns, shelled and de-veined
50g carrot, sliced
1 cup of water
2 tbsp cornstarch, mix with 4 tbsp water
Vegetable oil for deep frying
Coriander and red chilli for garnishing
Sauce – Mix:
3 tbsp Woh Hup Abalone Sauce
1 ½ tbsp Woh Hup Light Soy Sauce
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry tofu until golden brown. Dish and drain.
- Leave 1 tbsp oil in wok. Sauté ginger and garlic in clay-pot with oil till fragrant.
- Add in balanced ingredients and sauces to braise for 15 minutes.
- Thicken with cornstarch solution.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and red chilli.