Rice / Noodle Recipes
- 2 tbsp Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 loaf French bread/baguette
2 tsp dried chopped oregano
Tomato Salsa (optional):
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp dried oregano, chopped
1 tsp coriander, chopped
⅓ cup diced onion
1 pinch black pepper to taste
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lime / lemon juice
- Preheat oven or griller.
- Cut French loaf diagonally into 1-inch slices.
- In a bowl, combine Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste with unsalted butter and dried oregano, blend until well mixed.
- Spread mixture thinly onto each slice of bread, and place bread into oven or griller to toast.
- Toast for 5 - 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, stir together all tomato salsa ingredients (Optional).
- Top bread with tomato salsa and serve as a scrumptious appetiser. Yummy!