Seafood / Meat Recipes
- 50g (3tbsp) Woh Hup Sambal Oelek
100g prawns, shelled (keep tail) and de-veined
100g squids, cleaned, cut into florets
100g fish, sliced
2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 stalk spring onion
1 red chilli (to enhance spiciness)
- Mix prawns, calamari, and fish together in a bowl. Marinate and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan, stir in Woh Hup Sambal Oelek and sauté until fragrant.
- Add in all seafood ingredients and stir-fry until cooked.
- Garnish and serve with rice or other accompaniments. Delicious!
To enhance the appearance of the prawns and give them a delightful crisp, coat with 1 tbsp of cornstarch before rinsing off. Repeat this step 2-3 times to help absorb the sticky residue and blood left on prawns.