Seafood / Meat Recipes
Pan-fried Cod with Special Sauce
- 400g cod, cut into 4 pieces
4 cherry tomatoes, scoop out the pulp
some cooked rice, deep-fry to make rice crust
some cornstarch, mix with some water
20g young ginger, sliced
100g shallots, peel and slice
20g white portion of spring onion, sectioned
30g dried chillies
Spicy Dried Shrimp Ingredients
10g minced garlic
10g minced shallot
20g dried chilli paste
50g dried shrimps, soak to soften and blend
2 tsp sugar
- Steep cod in Marinade for 5 mins.
- Heat up butter, deep-fry cod until fragrant.
- Heat up oil, stir-fry Spicy Dried Shrimp Ingredients until fragrant. Spoon into cherry tomatoes. Top with rice crust.
- Heat up oil, sauté Ingredients B. Add Special Sauce and cook over low heat for about 20 mins. Discard residue and strain sauce. Thicken with cornstarch water.
- Place cod on a serving plate. Drizzle over with sauce. Garnish and serve with Spicy Dried Shrimps.
some fried shredded young ginger
some shredded red chilli
some coriander leaves
4 small stalks fried curry leaves