Seafood / Meat Recipes
Fried Prawn with Mango (Serves: 4)
- 500g medium prawns, shelled, keep tail, de-veined
1 mango, skinned, cut into cubes
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Red chilli and spring onion for garnishing
Sauce - mix:
3 tbsp Woh Hup Plum Paste
1 tbsp Woh Hup Light Soy Sauce
- Marinate prawns for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry prawns in oil until fragrant. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic with oil until fragrant. Add in sauce-mix and stir-fry evenly.
- Add in cooked prawns, stir-fry for a while. Lastly, toss in mango when it is almost done and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion and red chilli. Serve hot.