Rice / Noodle Recipes
- 4 cups (600g) rice, rinsed and drained
10 pieces dried shiitake mushroom, soaked, drained and diced
20g dried shrimp
10g dried squid, cut into small pieces
400g yam, peeled and diced
400g boneless chicken meat, diced
2 tbsp cooking oil
A pinch of white pepper powder to taste and
Cooking oil for deep frying
- Marinade chicken and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry yam until golden brown. Drain excess oil away.
- Heat oil in wok, add dried shrimp, dried squid and dried mushroom and stir fry until fragrant.
- Mix in chicken and cook until done. Set aside.
- Add water to wash rice and leave it to cook in the rice cooker.
- When the mixture begins to boil, add in all the ingredients and sauce. Mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with spring onion. Yum Yum!