Rice / Noodle Recipes
Claypot Chicken Rice
- 3 cups rice
350g chicken meat
4 pcs mushrooms
1 Chinese sausage
2 spring onions
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
4 tbsp oil
50g salted fish
- Rinse chicken and cut into small pieces. Add marinade and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and shred ginger. Rinse and cut spring onions into sections.
- Slice Chinese sausage. Soak mushrooms till softened, remove stems and cut into halves.
- Heat oil in a pot, fry ginger, Chinese sausage and mushrooms fry till fragrant, remove and set aside. Fry salted fish till fragrant and remove.
- Rinse rice and place in claypot, add water, cover and bring to a boil. Open lid, add chicken, mushrooms, Chinese sausage and salted fish. Cover lid again, cook till rice and chicken is cooked, remove from heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Garnish with spring onions and pour dark soya sauce over before serving.